Rates and fees
At Latitude Finance Australia we're committed to educating our customers about our fees and charges. An important part of this is letting you know about some of the options available to help you reduce or avoid fees altogether.
- Keep track of your available credit by using the Online Service Centre or by calling us on 1300 721 394.
- If your circumstances change, so can your credit limit. If you'd like to review your limit call us on 1300 721 394.
- Avoid late fees by ensuring you've paid at least your minimum payment before the due date.
- Pay special attention when using payment methods such as BPAY and personal cheques, which can take between 3 – 5 business days to process.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account so all direct debits and other scheduled payments can be made.
Below is a summary of your fees and charges. For a more detailed explanation, please refer to your Contract Documents.
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||29.99%||Interest rate applicable on outstanding balances that aren't subject to a promotional period.|
|Cash rate||Up to 29.99%||Interest rate applicable on cash advances, purchases & BPAY where biller doesn't accept credit or we have otherwise told you that will be treated as a cash advance.|
|Account servicing fee||$4.95||Charged monthly if the outstanding balance is greater than $10.|
|Replacement card fee||$0||When you or the additional cardholder request a replacement card when any card is lost, stolen or damaged.|
|Paper statement fee||$2.50|
|Late fee||$30||This fee is charged if you do not pay any amount that is due and payable (e.g. your minimum monthly payment) by the due date.|
|ATM withdrawal fee||Greater of 3% or $3||Charged when you make a cash withdrawal from an ATM.|
|BPAY cash advance fee||Greater of 3% or $3||Charged if you make a BPAY payment to a biller who doesn’t accept payments from credit cards or we otherwise tell you that the payment is to be treated as a cash advance. You’ll be notified before making your BPAY payment if this charge is to be applied.|
|BPAY cash advance fee||Greater of 3% or $3.00||Charged if you make a BPAY™ payment to a biller who doesn’t accept payments from credit cards or we otherwise tell you that the payment is to be treated as a cash advance. You’ll be notified before making your BPAY™ payment if this charge is to be applied|
|Direct credit advance fee||Greater of 3% or $3 (with a maximum of $30 per transaction)||This fee is charged for each occasion on which you request funds to be transferred to a nominated bank account.|
|Payment handling fee||$2.50 (in person)||Charged for each payment made in person.|
|$0.95 (online)||Charged for each payment made online (this excludes payments made via the Online Service Centre).|